Benefits of Drinking Fruit and Vegetable Juice
Fruit and vegetables should be an important part of your daily diet. What are the benefits of drinking fruit and vegetable juice?
1. Many people are struggling with weight problems because they eat a lot. If you like to eat a lot, opt for fruit and vegetables. They contain few calories and a lot of fiber, quickly give a full feeling. Those who eat a lot of fruit and vegetables will become slimmer without being hungry.
2. The high meat production is a major cause of greenhouse gases. By reducing consumption, and giving fruit and vegetables a more important place on your plate, you also immediately do something for the environment. Fruits and vegetables, especially from their own region and from the season, fit perfectly into a sustainable diet.
3. In the spring, many people feel sneezes to detoxify the body, in parallel with the big cleaning for the house. Manufacturers of detox products do golden business, while those things are completely useless. The best way to detox is to give your body the pleasure of a healthy diet with lots of fruit and vegetables.
4. Who eats a lot of fruit and vegetables, feels better in his skin and is happier. People who do well at fast food experience the opposite. The antidepressant diet, launched last year by a French psychiatrist, is nothing but a healthy diet with lots of fruit and vegetables. And occasionally a piece of chocolate.
5 . Belgians swallow cholesterol-lowering drugs. A high cholesterol level increases the risk of cardiovascular disease, which is still the number one cause of death. You can also try to keep your cholesterol under control with healthy eating habits, initially with fruit and vegetables.
6. Studies have shown that many fruits and vegetables on the menu can lower high blood pressure. A high blood pressure is an important risk factor for heart attack and stroke.
7. People who are used to eating large portions of fruit and vegetables every day are less at risk for various cancers, including colon cancer and even breast cancer.
8. Type 2 diabetes is one of the major diseases of our time. Those who eat a lot of fruit and vegetables can escape it. This is confirmed by numerous scientific studies.
9. According to a recent Finnish study, people who eat healthy food remain mentally focused for longer. An American study added to that: anyone who eats a lot of fruit and vegetables, besides a lot of fish, nuts, and berries, and little red meat, sweets, and salt develops less Alzheimer’s dementia.
10. With vegetables and fruit, you can make the tastiest dishes and smoothies. There is plenty of choices. In the Week of Vegetables and Fruit, Bodytalk publishes a special edition with 50 delicious recipes from vegetable chef Frank Fol.
To keep the nutrients in the veggies and fruit, we should need a good quality of juicer/blender.
I hope you enjoy my post and help me to share it. And if you have any questions or any comments, please feel free to leave a message below.